Our Growth Strategy
Evotec’s growth strategy aims to cover the entirety of the early R&D value chain to impact patients’ lives by addressing a broad range of disease areas in collaboration with its partners and by utilising a modality-agnostic approach. In addition, by leveraging the value of its platforms and sharing intellectual property, Evotec seeks to de-risk its portfolio through the breadth and diversity of pipeline assets. The Company aims to have over 170 pipeline assets by the end of 2025, with its first royalties to be received in 2025.
Evotec’s team aspires to impact patient’s lives in four main areas in particular:
PanOmics-driven drug discovery for deep disease understanding and effective therapies
IPSCs "off-the-shelf" cell therapy based on induced-pluripotent stem cells
Just – Evotec Biologics Artificial Intelligence and continuous manufacturing for better access to biologics
End-to-End Shared R&D Integrated business-to-business platform for increased probability of success from target to the clinic
Evotec’s strategic goals include:
- Establishing Evotec’s offer as a best-in-class, integrated disease understanding and precision medicine platform
- Strengthening Evotec’s position as the premier partner to the life sciences sector
- Expanding the breadth of co-owned assets
- Further innovation in biologics by Just - Evotec Biologics
- Identifying risk-balanced, high-reward opportunities through equity investments
- Leveraging the synergies between Evotec’s businesses
The Investor Relations department of Evotec SE acts as an interface between the Company and the capital markets. Our extensive investor relations work focuses on an active, regular, comprehensive and transparent dialogue with our stakeholders, including shareholders, existing and potential investors, analysts, banks and the financial press. The various interest groups are provided with all important information about the company and have the opportunity to form a comprehensive picture of the company as well as to assess its future development in the best possible way.
Sustainability has recently become a more and more important driver in the capital markets. Investors and analysts are increasingly including environmental, social and governance (ESG) aspects in their investment recommendations and decisions. Evotec's non-financial performance is already analysed by various rating agencies (including ecovadis, ISS, MSCI and Sustainalytics). An overview of the core ratings and the current valuation is available here.
In the field of ESG, we are currently focusing on the following topics:
- Re-Assessing our Corporate Carbon Footprint in line with the GHG Protocol in order to fulfil our commitment to set climate targets aligned with the 1.5°C goal of the Science-based Target initiative (SBTi)
- Implementation of a data-driven and web-based ESG data tool
- Strengthen our communication on progress with our stakeholders
- Implementation of sustainability aspects throughout our Company with a strong focus on Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DE&I) in particular.