“We provide what the industry and patients really need. Be invited to learn more about our unique business model and how it translates into numbers."Dr Werner Lanthaler, CEO of Evotec
Investor Relations & ESG
ALL CAPITAL MARKET RELEVANT INFORMATION ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Our Equity Story
- A unique business strategy based on the vision to build one of the largest royalty pools in our industry
- We have built a “shared economy” in R&D with more than 500 partners working on our platform at the same time
- Our fully integrated innovation hub has all necessary capabilities to deliver benchmark busting efficiency along the full value chain from Target ID to commercial manufacturing
- We focus on data driven precision medicine and early disease relevance to improve probabilities of success
- The combination of our capabilities and unique business model is just at the beginning to deliver strong operational growth and value creation for all our stakeholders
Our Growth Strategy
Our growth strategy aims to address the entirety of the R&D continuum by tackling the broadest range of disease areas utilizing a modality-agnostic approach. We have built one of the most efficient, integrated drug discovery, development and manufacturing infrastructures, generating high quality results in a fast and cost-efficient way. In addition, by leveraging the extensive capabilities of our platforms and sharing intellectual property through EVOroyalty and EVOequity, we are able to broaden our comprehensive de-risked pipeline of assets.
- Establishing Evotec as a best-in-class, integrated precision medicine platform
- Strengthening our position as most efficient partner to the life sciences sector
- Expanding the breadth of assets within EVOroyalty
- Continuing to disrupt the biologics ecosystem through EVOaccess
- Identifying risk-balanced, high-reward opportunities through EVOequity
- Leveraging the synergies between our business models
Our Innovation Hub: Action Plan 2025 “The Data-driven R&D Autobahn to Cures”
We refer to our fully integrated discovery and development platform as our “innovation hub.” Our innovation hub comprises the platforms set forth below, the integration of which we believe allows us to drive rapid progress and successful outcomes throughout the discovery and pre-clinical development phase, creating- a “data-driven R&D Autobahn to Cures.”
The Data-driven R&D Autobahn to Cures is based on eight building blocks to improve innovation and accelerate Evotec:
- EVOiR&D – Integrated Data-driven Research & Development
- EVOpanOmics – Industrialised high-throughput multi-omics platform
- EVOpanHunter – Advanced data analysis and prediction platform
- EVOcells – From Cells to therapies
- EVOgenes – From Genes to therapies
- EVOaccess – Just – Evotec Biologics & J.POD® - Biologics for all
- EVOequity – BRIDGEs & Operational venturing
- EVOroyalty – Co-own & Share products
The Investor Relations department of Evotec SE acts as an interface between the Company and the capital markets. Our extensive investor relations work focuses on an active, regular, comprehensive and transparent dialogue with our stakeholders, including shareholders, existing and potential investors, analysts, banks and the financial press. The various interest groups are provided with all important information about the company and have the opportunity to form a comprehensive picture of the company as well as to assess its future development in the best possible way.
Sustainability has recently become a more and more important driver in the capital markets. Investors and analysts are increasingly including environmental, social and governance (ESG) aspects in their investment recommendations and decisions. Evotec's non-financial performance is already analysed by various rating agencies (including ISS, MSCI and Sustainalytics). An overview of the core ratings and the current valuation is available here.
In the field of ESG, we are currently focusing on the following topics:
- Re-Assessing our Corporate Carbon Footprint in line with the GHG Protocol in order to fulfil our commitment to set climate targets aligned with the 1.5°C goal of the Science-based Target initiative (SBTi)
- Implementation of a data-driven and web-based ESG data tool
- Strengthen our communication on progress with our stakeholders
- Implementation of sustainability aspects throughout our Company with a strong focus on Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DE&I) in particular.
For the current financial year 2021, Evotec will further improve its reporting structure and produce a comprehensive sustainability report aligned with standards of the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI). The sustainability report is expected to be published the same day as the Annual Report 2021.