- PRECISION MEDICINE CAPABILITIES SHAPING (NEW) MARKETS WITH FIRST-IN-CLASS THERAPEUTICS
- PANOMICS, IPSC & A.I./M.L. PLATFORMS ARE THE STEP CHANGE FOR GROWTH AND ACCELERATED PIPELINE BUILDING
- CONFIRMATION OF ACTION PLAN 2025 GOALS AND PROGRESS UPDATE
Hamburg, Germany, 15 November 2023:
Evotec SE (Frankfurt Stock Exchange: EVT, MDAX/TecDAX, ISIN: DE0005664809; NASDAQ: EVO) today presents at its Capital Markets Day how the Company is driving more efficient pipeline building towards assets, that are progressing with higher probabilities of success. Evotec’s platforms leverage novel A.I.-powered technologies that lead to new opportunities, higher capital efficiency, and ultimately improved patient outcomes and commercial success.
Entitled “Shaping (new) markets”, the Capital Markets Day highlights Evotec’s advancements and key initiatives in precision medicine, PanOmics-driven drug discovery, iPSC-based disease modelling and cell therapy.
The event includes the following highlights:
- Introduction of differentiated offering, designed to shape untapped markets, fostering undisrupted double-digit growth.
- PanOmics demonstrating faster growth than originally anticipated in Action Plan 2025.
- Investments of ~€ 450 m into PanOmics and iPSCs in the last ten years, resulting in cumulated revenues of >€ 1 bn and creating a milestone pool of >€ 15 bn.
- Unique range of A.I. capabilities along the value chain, in all modalities.
- Next big developments in co-owned pipeline with insights to novel first-in-class targets.
- Confirmation of Action Plan 2025 with co-owned pipeline assets and Just – Evotec Biologics estimated to add significant revenues and performance-based milestones.
Dr Cord Dohrmann, Chief Scientific Officer of Evotec, commented: “PanOmics and A.I. will change the way we understand, diagnose and cure diseases in the future. We are excited to present at our Capital Markets Day how, starting from a disease understanding at the molecular level, our cutting-edge A.I.-powered platforms are changing the paradigm for the integrated discovery, development and manufacturing of effective precision therapeutics. Evotec’s differentiated technology platforms are the key drivers for long-term and future success of the industry and will shape (new) markets as we continue on our mission ‘Together for Medicines that Matter’.”
Dr Werner Lanthaler, Chief Executive Officer of Evotec, said: “Following science opens significant new market opportunities to fight against unmet medical needs. Pipeline building together with our partners is the most efficient way to improve probabilities of success and capital efficiency in biopharma research and development.”