Ordinary (virtual) Annual General Meeting 2023
The Annual General Meeting of Evotec SE will be held on Tuesday, 20 June 2023, at 10:00 a.m. (CEST).
The Annual General Meeting of the Company will be held as a virtual general meeting without the physical presence of the shareholders or their proxies (except for the proxies appointed by the Company).
For duly registered shareholders and their proxies, the entire Annual General Meeting, including any speeches, the answering of questions and the voting, will be broadcast live in picture and sound on the password-protected internet service.
Via the password-protected internet service, duly registered shareholders (or their proxies) can, among other things, follow the virtual Annual General Meeting live in picture and sound and, in accordance with the procedures provided for this purpose, can
- exercise their voting rights by means of electronic postal voting,
- grant a power of attorney to a third party or a power of attorney with instructions to the proxies of the Company,
- submit comments on the items on the agenda in text form or in video format by means of electronic communication by midnight (CEST) on 14 June 2023,
- from the beginning of the Annual General Meeting, register to speak via the virtual speaking table and subsequently exercise the right to speak; the right to speak includes, in particular, the right to submit motions and nominations pursuant to section 118a para. 1 sentence 2 no. 3 of the German Stock Corporation Act (AktG), as well as the right to request information pursuant to section 131 para. 1 of the German Stock Corporation Act (AktG); and
- declare an objection to a resolution of the general meeting for the record during the general meeting.
Unless, in exceptional cases, disclosure pursuant to section 130a para. 3 sentence 4 of the German Stock Corporation Act may be waived, submitted comments on the items on the agenda will be made available in the password-protected internet service no later than four days prior to the Annual General Meeting, i.e. no later than midnight (CEST) on 15 June 2023.
LOGIN TO THE PASSWORD-PROTECTED INTERNET SERVICE
The personal access data required for this purpose will be sent to the shareholders or their proxies after registration for the Annual General Meeting. Persons other than the registered shareholders or their proxies cannot follow the Annual General Meeting on the internet.
In case of later (sub)authorisation, the following applies: The use of the password-protected internet service by the proxy requires that the proxy receives the corresponding access data.