The Annual General Meeting of Evotec AG will take place on Tuesday, 14 June 2016, at 10.00 am (CEST), at the EMPORIO TOWER, Panoramadeck, Dammtorwall 15, D-20355 Hamburg.
The Company will provide a webcast covering the introduction by Prof. Dr Wolfgang Plischke, the Chair of the meeting, and the speech given by Dr Werner Lanthaler, Chief Executive Officer of Evotec.
Webcast (in German only)
- Presentation of the approved annual financial statements and the consolidated financial statements of Evotec AG as of 31 December 2015, as approved by the Supervisory Board, the management reports for Evotec AG and the Group for fiscal year 2015, the report of the Supervisory Board and the comments by the Management Board regarding this information pursuant to §§ 289 para. 4, 315 para. 4 of the German Commercial Code (Handelsgesetzbuch, HGB).
- Resolution regarding formal approval of the actions of the members of the Management Board for fiscal year 2015.
- Resolution regarding formal approval of the actions of the members of the Supervisory Board for fiscal year 2015.
- Resolution regarding the appointment of the auditor for the annual financial statements and the consolidated financial statements for fiscal year 2016.
- Resolution revoking the existing authorization to issue convertible bonds and/or warrant-linked bonds, participation rights and/or income bonds (or combinations of those instruments), revoking the corresponding contingent capital and new resolution authorizing the issuance of convertible bonds and/or warrant-linked bonds, participation rights and/or income bonds (or combinations of those instruments), creation of new contingent capital, and amendments to the Articles of Association.
Agenda of the AGM 2016 of Evotec AG including the report by the Management Board on item 5 of the agenda
Directions (in German only)
Counter Motions: No counter motions have been received.
|Contact your AGM Team
Dr Werner Lanthaler
VP, Corporate Communications & Investor Relations
Manfred Eigen Campus
Essener Bogen 7
T: +49.(0)40.5 60 81-255
F: +49.(0)40.5 60 81-333
If you have any queries in conjunction with the issue of a proxy, contact our hotline on telephone No. +49.(0)89.889 690 620 from monday to friday 09.00 am to 5.00 pm (CEST)
|Your ADR contact
JPMorgan Chase & Co.
P.O. Box 64504
St. Paul, MN 55164-0504
T: 800.990 1135 (innerhalb der USA)
T: +1.651.453 2128 (von außerhalb der USA)