Evotec's expertise in medicinal chemistry has enabled it to successfully execute collaborations with leading Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology companies leveraging core capabilities in synthetic chemistry, structural biology, computational chemistry and ADMET/pharmacokinetic profiling.
Evotec has expertise in numerous therapeutic areas including oncology, CNS, respiratory, metabolic disease, inflammation, anti-bacterial and virology. As a result we have developed a strong understanding and technologies that can be utilised for drug discovery against all of the major target classes (GPCRs, kinases, proteases, ion channels, etc) and our scientists have experience of progressing compounds from screening into the clinic.
Evotec offers services and has specific expertise in the following areas:
- Hit-to-lead and lead optimisation
- Structure based drug design
- Computational chemistry and molecular modeling (structure and ligand based)
- ADMET and pharmacokinetics
- Early efficacy, toxicity and safety pharmacology testing in the zebrafish
Evotec has a strong track record in drug discovery:
- > 80 hit or fragment to lead projects
- > 40 lead optimisation projects
- Identified more than 100 lead series
- Identified more than 25 preclinical candidates
- Supported the identification of 15 compounds that have been approved for clinical studies
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com