Evotec Munich`s capabilities comprise a unique combination of innovative technologies:
- Cellular Target Profiling® reveals the molecular targets of small molecule compounds with unknown mode-of-action on a proteome-wide basis and facilitates successful target deconvolution and off-target analysis early in the discovery and development process.
- KinAffinity® determines the cellular selectivity of kinase inhibitors, which represent the most important class of targeted cancer drugs.
- PhosphoScout® provides valuable knowledge about a drug’s in vivo mode-of-action and drug response.
- Epigenetics Target Profiling® reliably analyzes the selectivity of epigenetic drugs in cells and tissue, supporting drug discovery in one of the fastest growing therapeutic target areas.
- Epigenomics Analyses monitor posttranslational modifications in vivo, revealing a drug’s influence on global posttranslational modification patterns.
- Quantitative Proteomics Analyses identify and quantify proteins in a global and unbiased manner, highlighting how cellular processes affect the current physiological state of the cell.
Projects are customized and adapted to meet the expectations of Evotec’s partners; for more information please contact us at email@example.com