The Annual General Meeting of Evotec AG will take place on Tuesday, 09 June 2015, at 10.00 am (CEST), at the Terminal Tango, Hamburg Airport, Flughafenstr. 1, 22335 Hamburg .
The Company will provide a webcast covering the introduction by Prof. Dr Wolfgang Plischke, the Chair of the meeting, and the speech given by Dr Werner Lanthaler, Chief Executive Officer of Evotec.
Webcast (in German only)
- Presentation of the approved annual financial statements and the consolidated financial statements of Evotec AG as of 31 December 2014, as approved by the Supervisory Board, the management reports for Evotec AG and the Group for fiscal year 2014, the report of the Supervisory Board and the comments by the Management Board regarding this information pursuant to §§ 289 para. 4, 315 para. 4 of the German Commercial Code (Handelsgesetzbuch, HGB).
- Resolution regarding formal approval of the actions of the members of the Management Board for fiscal year 2014.
- Resolution regarding formal approval of the actions of the members of the Supervisory Board for fiscal year 2014.
- Resolution regarding the appointment of the auditor for the annual financial statements and the consolidated financial statements for fiscal year 2015.
- Re-election to the Supervisory Board: Dr Elaine Sullivan (curriculum vitae)
- Resolution on creating contingent capital for the issue of subscription rights to Management Board members of Evotec AG, members of management boards of affiliated companies in Germany and abroad and selected managers of Evotec AG and affiliated companies in Germany and abroad as part of a Share Performance Plan 2015, based on a resolution of authorisation and amendments to the Articles of Association.
- Resolution authorising the purchase and use of treasury shares in accordance with § 71 para. 1 No. 8 AktG and excluding subscription and pre-emption rights.
- Resolution to clarify the authorisation to issue subscription rights as part of a Share Performance Plan 2012 (SPP 2012) adopted on 14 June 2012 under agenda item 7; concerning revenues and effects of the strategic alliance with Sanofi agreed on 20 March 2015.
Agenda of the AGM 2015 of Evotec AG including report by the Management Board on item 7 of the agenda
Direction (in German only)
Click here to view the press release on the Sanofi alliance (see agenda item 8 for further details)
Counter Motions: No counter motions have been received.
|Contact your AGM Team
Dr Werner Lanthaler
VP, Corporate Communications & Investor Relations
Manfred Eigen Campus
Essener Bogen 7
T: +49.(0)40.5 60 81-255
F: +49.(0)40.5 60 81-333
If you have any queries in conjunction with the issue of a proxy, contact our hotline on telephone No. +49.(0)89.889 690 620 from monday to friday 09.00 am to 5.00 pm (CEST)
|Your ADR contact
JPMorgan Chase & Co.
P.O. Box 64504
St. Paul, MN 55164-0504
T: 800.990 1135 (innerhalb der USA)
T: +1.651.453 2128 (von außerhalb der USA)